GetSet with Rack Card’s¦Stand Out in Full Color!
Rack Cards from Get Set Printing are perfect for promoting your property. Our most popular Rack Cards are printed on a premium 14 pt stock paper, with UV coating for that high-gloss finish. (Please note: other stock and finish options are available). These brochures are perfect for hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, campgrounds, museums and tourist attractions of any kind! Your property will look world class with high quality print in full color. Order today to get your Rack Cards into production to take advantage of our low prices and quick turnaround!
Follow these easy steps to complete your order:
- Fill out order form with order details (quantity, shipping and billing info)
- Submit print files or send pictures and text for Get Set Printing to design the card
- Remit Payment and we’ll ship out the cards after a 3-5 day print turnaround.
How to Prepare Your Files
*file types used in submission
• Hi-Res PDF – Embed fonts, include 1/8″ bleed and crop marks, must be CMYK, no spot colors, and hi-res images. MS Word, Publisher, Power point or Pagemaker MUST be converted to Hi-Res PDF, EPS or JPG
• Photoshop EPS format, High Resolution Image Size (300DPI), CMYK
• Photoshop JPG, High Resolution Image Size (300DPI), will be converted to eps before printing
• Illustrator EPS – Convert fonts to outlines or enclose Mac fonts with images
• Quark Express – Print jobs in this format must be accompanied with all images and fonts. Set this up as separate pages in the same document with the canvas size the exact printable size, then measure out 1/8″ for bleed over the canvas edges. Please stuff the file and fax or email a PDF proof.
• InDesign – Print jobs in this format must be accompanied with all images and fonts. Set this up as separate pages in the same document with the canvas size the exact printable size, then measure out 1/8″ for bleed over the canvas edges. Please stuff or zip the file and fax or email a PDF proof.
All files must accompany a PDF for proofing
Prepare your files at a MINIMUM 300dpi (dots per inch).
All jobs must have an 1/8″ BORDER (bleed) from all edges. Keep all text and critical design elements 1/4″ from outer edge of bleed to avoid cropping. Example: A 4×6 postcard should be submitted as a 4.25″x 6.25″. The added 1/4″ equals 1/8″ all the way around for bleed. View Here
OPTIMAL BUILT BLACK FORMULA
Since we run on a 4 color press it is necessary to build your black with the following percentage so it is not saturated or faded. 40% Cyan, 30% Magenta, 20% Yellow, 100% Black
- Please send two separate files for the front and the back if sending a JPG, EPS, of TIFF.
- Artwork must be submitted as “ready for print”. We are not responsible for proofing your job.
Go to our ordering page and fill in all the necessary information.